• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mail call !!

I will share my PR2 bought 38usd surely it isn’t perfect. Pros: Frequencies are excellent, particularly, treble is reduced and warm on the top compared with other iems which are too stimulate in treble to listen for long time so that’s a point where I am fond of. Cons: Due to low sensitivity the experience with mobile or PC is so bad inferior to players; sound stage and depth ect are not bad, however it is just a earbud that causing its upper limit to be not higher. If you want a real experience nicely, need to drive with a amp.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
With all these cryptic messages I can not tell whether we are under attack from an AI (for sure not an 'audiophile' attack though, as they would still be checking the ATX power connectors to see if that makes any difference), or the translation software used does not do a good job at translating from the original language. In any case, I can not tell if this is an actual human or a computer, therefore the pass conditions of the Turing test are met. Computers win. Again. :(

Last edited:
OP
B
With all these cryptic messages I can not tell whether we are under attack from an AI (for sure not an 'audiophile' attack though, as they would still be checking the ATX power connectors to see if that makes any difference), or the translation software used does not do a good job at translating from the original language. In any case, I can not tell if this is an actual human or a computer, therefore the pass conditions of the Turing test are met. Computers win. Again. :(
I'm not a robot, I just don't speak English very well and can't come up to visit foreign sites very often:facepalm::facepalm:

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In that case, welcome to ASR! :)
If you would like speak about a specific audio product, chances are others do as well, so I would recommend to search for it on the forum before anything else. You have created 2 new threads with the same topic, instead you can maybe check out the existing PR2 thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom