• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

looking for a simple cheap device to connect my 2 channels amps to several speakers seperatly ?

Mantra

hi
i'm looking for a simple cheap device to connect my amps to several speakers seperatly
let's say -> 2 chanells amps -> switch that let me enable /disable the signal to different speakers
for example i have 3 or 4 pairs of speakers , i would like a simple switcher that let me send the signal to 2 speaker or to anther 2 speakers without plug and unplug amp banan jacks
thanks

pjn

hi
i'm looking for a simple cheap device to connect my amps to several speakers seperatly
let's say -> 2 chanells amps -> switch that let me enable /disable the signal to different speakers
for example i have 3 or 4 pairs of speakers , i would like a simple switcher that let me send the signal to 2 speaker or to anther 2 speakers without plug and unplug amp banan jacks
thanks
Solupeak

P2 2(1)-in-1(2)-Out Amp Amplifier Speaker Switcher Selector Switch Splitter 2-Way Loudspeaker Control Combiner Box​

Well built- recomended

OP
Mantra

Mantra

Plenty of speaker selector switches out there. Maybe someone can chime in on the ones that they like or prefer...
hi
i know , just a good product , on amazon are so rated
thanks
Solupeak

P2 2(1)-in-1(2)-Out Amp Amplifier Speaker Switcher Selector Switch Splitter 2-Way Loudspeaker Control Combiner Box​

Well built- recomended
hi
but i can switch only between 4 speakers , in short between 2 speakers to other 2 speakers , i would like a switch to more
thanks

Open Mind Audio

This will work great - and the company has several different configs, like 2 into 1, 4 into 2. Because it's passive, you can go either direction. I'm using one to alternate the signal to my amps between my Oppo (used for 5.1 and HT) and my Topping Pre90 preamp (used with a turntable). Works like a charm.

PROZOR RCA Switch 4 Way Bi-Directional RCA Splitter​

Zek

Major Contributor

Amazon.com
This is line (RCA) switch... OP needs speakers switch.
Maybe something like this

OP
Mantra

Mantra

This will work great - and the company has several different configs, like 2 into 1, 4 into 2. Because it's passive, you can go either direction. I'm using one to alternate the signal to my amps between my Oppo (used for 5.1 and HT) and my Topping Pre90 preamp (used with a turntable). Works like a charm.

hi
beautiful solution , i will order on monday
thanks pals
this may be another option
hi
what a beauty , love the Vu meter , sadly i can switch between a and b , 2 speakers to other 2 speakers
about the 200wat knob is the volume? Never used a switcher with a volume
thanks

Top Bottom