• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

lock for a fast wide band 3.5 inch speaker to try in eris 3.5

bennybbbx

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I have a eris 3.5 that i like try with a 3.5 inch wide band speaker if it sound better in stereo width and room size. It have a TDA 7265 amp inside and other speaker is connect with a amp cable from 1. speaker. it have a passive crossover. when soldering a cable on the TDA output pin and put the wide band speaker before the crossover and remove the cable of the tweeter is it ok, or do i need remove the crosover L and C ?. the crossover parts seem on top left on other side in a foam box so i can not
it seem there need remove the front plate beause the speaker is screw from front. but i get it not remove. how best i can remove without break it. ?. any sugestions ?. do they snap or glue such plates more often ?

and which 3.5 inch speaker is good fast maybe less membrane weight high BL and go to 25 khz or more ?. i see Markaudio Alpair-7 is larger (4 inch) and go upto 28 khz. but i want not change the hole because i am alergic about wood dust

does it give faster speaker to add neodyn magnets around the ferrit ring (for test in my original eris 3.5 woofer ?) maybe somebody have try it and have magnets. for example with such magnets ? https://www.supermagnete.de/topfmag...wSebHehJAlcItmNLq2DEc2wO0a_Wck4caAvCJEALw_wcB

see whats in.
eris 3.5 woofer.JPG
eris 3.5 innen 2_2.JPG
eris 3.5 tda 7265_2.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom