• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Linn LK 140 Power amplifer

michman66

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. LINN LK -140

VERY GOOD CONDITION. THERE IS A SCRATCH ON THE TOP FRONT WHICH I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF, AND A SMALLER ONE ON THE TOP BACK. IT'S NOT TERRIBLE. THE PLASTIC CIRCLE TO THE NEGATIVE SPEAKER OUTPUT HAS BROKEN OFF ABIT. I SAY THIS OF COURSE FULL DISCLOSURE. LET ME STRESS, IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEM INSERTING BANANAS CONNECTORS INTO IT. IT'S COSMETIC ONLY. CABLE HOLDS JUST FINE.

COPPER CONNECTOR ARE INCLUDED.

HAS WORKED FLAWLESSLY FOR ME. GREAT SOUNDING AMPLIFIER FOR SURE. I HAVE ATTACHED THE PROMO SHEET. price 395.00

Linn’s new power amplification development offers an efficient, reliable amplifier choice from an advanced, bullet proof and compact design. The versatile LK85 and LK140 stereo power amplifiers are engineered to bring purity of sound and ease of use to a wide range of applications where high quality sound is important. The LK85 and LK140 are compatible with all other Linn amplifiers and can enhance a dedicated Hi-fi, AV, or KNEKT multi-room sound system." - Linn

Attachments

• Lk85_lk140_info.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 547
Top Bottom