• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

LCH Audio woofer at FL Audio Expo with Magnepan .7's

TitaniumTroy

Found this on YouTube, this was at the FLAX show. I posted this here because the woofer they were demoing, was being used with .7s. This is way above my pay grade, so some audio guru will have to chime in on the tech.I see lots of positive remarks in the comments section of the video. Ironically they are using a test track I often use Dire Straights, Fade To Black.

I'll skip the marketing spiel and go straight to technology section.

The World's First Acoustically Amplified Subwoofers

While others in the audio industry abandoned the enclosure geometry in pursuit of driver perfection, LCH made the enclosure geometric design a central focus. A single concealed 10"woofer deep in the cabinet fires into an acoustic compression chamber and is folded towards the listener through a pair of vertical cork horns, amplifying the sound and reducing power requirements. Our patented Dual Horn Compression Chamber (DHCC

Top Bottom