• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Halloween Kills

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I've seen a lot of horror-slasher movies in my day but last night I rented Halloween Kills and it's right up there with
the bloodiest, most violent movie I've ever seen. It had me going from "OMGs to LMAO' variously every few minutes.
I hope they got a discount on fake movie blood cause they must have used drums of it.
I got to hand it to Jamie Lee Curtis for giving respect to the people and genre that first brought her to the big screen. I don't
know how many sequels she's done for John Carpenter now, but starting as a 18 yo girl she has never forgotten what brought her to major star status (and a big bank account) in Hollyweird. Plus I'm sure she has a tremendous amount of fun doing these!
Any-who if you enjoy a good blood bath staring the "Queen Of Scream" Jamie Lee, this is a "Massacre To Die For" :p
And without giving anything away, YES there will be another sequel next year, they'll have a way to go to top this one. ;)
You Go Girl, JMHO,
Sal

Top Bottom