• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS :(UK/EU) Topping A50s/D50s/P50

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am selling a Topping A50s/D50s/P50 stack. All 3 components have been very well looked after and are in perfect condition with packaging. I'd like £200 for the whole stack. I will package robustly but buyer pays shipping. I'd prefer to ship in the U.K for simplicity sake but will consider shipping to E.U. countries on a case by case basis.

The above is probably all you need to know but do PM me if I can help any further.

Kris

crash999

I am selling a Topping A50s/D50s/P50 stack. All 3 components have been very well looked after and are in perfect condition with packaging. I'd like £200 for the whole stack. I will package robustly but buyer pays shipping. I'd prefer to ship in the U.K for simplicity sake but will consider shipping to E.U. countries on a case by case basis.

The above is probably all you need to know but do PM me if I can help any further.

Kris
Still for sale? SK23 7RF

Top Bottom