• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Slightly Used Buckeye NCx500 stereo amp (Sold)

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This amp is in almost new condition and uses production boards. Was used in development testing and am replacing it with a new build with a pre-production MicroAudio SMPS so I no longer need this one.

Priced to sell at $800 for someone who wants the latest Hypex NCoreX technology!

One year warranty is included and free shipping in continental US.

Last edited:

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wish I needed yet another amp...

gvl

Major Contributor
Does it have the Buckeye input buffer that allows for gain selection? Or they all have it but it can be disabled by internal jumpers? Not very clear from reading the Buckeye description.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does it have the Buckeye input buffer that allows for gain selection? Or they all have it but it can be disabled by internal jumpers? Not very clear from reading the Buckeye description.

Understand the confusion as the answer is both. The NCx500 modules has selectable buffer enable/disable jumpers and the Buckeye input board has an external 3 position gain switches. By default the amp buffer is disabled and you select your gain level via the back panel switches (one per channel). This is detailed and shown on his website:

Last edited:
Reactions: gvl
Top Bottom