• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: MiniDSP DDRC-22D (or DDRC-22DA) - you choose

tktran303

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Boring brown box-

box.jpeg

Front view
front.jpeg

Rear view
rear.jpeg

With extra accessories*
accessories.jpeg

*Also included in this sale is miniDSP's DAC adapter kit- which converts the DDRC-22D to the DDRC-22DA.
This turns the DDRC-22D (Dig In/Dig out) to a fully functional DDRC-22DA (Digital In, Analog Out, previously a standalone Direct Live DSP/DAC box sold at USD $799).
And of course, swap it back later.

The adapter kit, as well as the original DDRCA-22DA is now longer available to buy from miniDSP, apparently due to supply chain issues.

At your discretion I can install either for you, prior to shipping.
Here's what the adapter kit looks like:

DA conversion kit.jpeg

MiniDSP's original power adaptor is international millivoltage- 110/120/220/240VAC, with adaptors for these regions included:

B78D7A9C-C763-4DE3-8234-1859E18D4A60.jpeg

You just click on/off the country adaptor you need to the power supply.

Comes with transferrable license for Dirac Live V3.0

$500 USD/€ or best offer.

Happy to ship at your cost.
ex Australia.

EDIT: Pictures attached using Attached files function. Copy and paste works for me, but no-one else can see pics. Thank you @AdamG247 for this notification

Last edited:

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Your first six pictures are not showing up. Also please indicate where you are willing to ship and who pays for shipping.

Thank you for your cooperation.

OP
T

tktran303

Forum Donor
Bump. Price drop $400.

Need this gone.

Bump. Price drop $400.

Need this gone.
Hello, I am trying to get started with using Dirac with my desktop speakers connected to my pc . Do you think this would be a good device for that? Also, does it come with a remote? I am in the 62703 zip code area . Thank you.

OP
T

tktran303

Forum Donor
Departed Australia Sept 8, as per the tracking number/invoice I sent to you via Inbox.

What seems to be the problem?

It doesn’t say it departed, it shows it was received. There has been no update since September 8, over 10 days ago.

OP
T

tktran303

Forum Donor
You're right. "Received by Aussie Post Sept 8" is what the tracking number says. And the rest of the tracking info is totally unhelpful- doesn't say what city/country it's currently in.

I investigated a bit further-

Apparently parcels can take up to 15 business days.

Hang tight, it's probably just a bit slow (it's only been 6 business days)

I'll keep you updated- I should get ping to my phone when it lobs up stateside. After that there's a few more days to get to your door, from my experience.

OP
T

tktran303

Forum Donor
Arrived USA.

Please check PM.

Hello tktran303 , you were correct the delivery just takes awhile. Thanks for checking the progress .

Top Bottom