• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Khadas Tone Board, Sabaj D4, Sabaj Da3, EarStudio ES100, and more

WondrousHippo

Forum Donor
US only, prices include shipping, photos available on request (I was u/wondroushippo on Reddit before deleting my account, there's some history of my sales still on there!)

Khadas Tone Board ($65) - I just don't use it anymore since I got my Topping D50S, it's the version with the headers pre-soldered.

Sabaj D4 ($75) - If you need a DAC with remote, the measurements from Reference Audio Analyzer are pretty good.

Sabaj Da3 ($60) ($50)- Fantastic for IEMs, perfect channel balance, it also is powerful enough in balanced mode for your 300 ohm Sennheisers.

EarStudio ES100 ($60) - Also fantastic for IEMs, I just have other portable equipment I use now, and I use my Fiio BTR3 for anything I use with aptX Low Latency transmitters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom