• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Dan Clark Balanced Headphone Cable + Balanced Extension

nimar

Forum Donor
Because I am selling my Topping A90's I no longer need these balanced headphone cables, as the RME DAC I purchased instead has only SE outputs.

This is an official Dan Clark headphone cable purchased from Apos and includes 22 months left on a two year warranty. With Exchange rates / tax the. thing cost a small fortune, about $140 CAD. As its still under warranty etc, will do the same deal as with the topping gear do about 20% off, lets say $110 CAD + shipping

The second cable is a 6ft 4-pin balanced XLR extension cable, I used this with the A90 / Dan Clark's to be able to sit further from the Amp. This is only a month old but without a warranty as non was provided by the original company. Its a Canare quad cable with Neutrik ends. Selling for $50 CAD + shipping.

Buy both and I'll do it $150 CAD with free shipping.

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I just ordered the RT's. I may be interested if the supplied cable is of inferior quality. Do u still have these?

Top Bottom