• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Free Leica Brochures

aslan7

Greetings all. I have two color brochures for the Leica M6 and three original old Visoflex brochures, "The Range of Visoflex II Photography," "Visoflex III," and "Focusing Bellows II." They are all in excellent condition. Free to the fist person who evinces interest (and doesn't make fun of me for using the Visoflex system).

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If one of those M6 brochures is the "revolutionary" one with Che Guevara on the cover, I'd like to add it to my collection. Otherwise, thanks but no thanks.

OP
aslan7

aslan7

Seriously, Che used for a luxury, overpriced product? Never saw that one. R

OP
aslan7

aslan7

I have seen the portrait but had no idea it was used for advertising. I think Che and Castro played golf, another high bourgeois pastime. Funny.

al2002

Neither Che nor Castro came from poor families. i recall seeing a photo of Che in a chic cafe wearing a Rolex on his wrist.

If this topic is of interest you might want to see the movie The Motorcycle Diaries.

Top Bottom