• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FDA,D or AB

jean paul

Hi,
please excuse my english which comes from google translate;
I currently have recital audio illumine speakers powered by stageline STA 800D, topping E30 and audirvana on beelink miniS for a room (not dedicated 45-50m2); all this suits me very well but I (especially my wife) would like to simplify and group all this into a connected integrated amplifier which is up to the illumine speakers and which accepts a USB B input for PC (AUDIRVANA - I want to).
Question budget, I can go up to 2000-2500 E and I ask your advice, because the more I inquire (here and elsewhere) the more I am undecided!
From SABAJ A30A (500 E) to BUCHARDT I150 or ADVANCE PARIS MYCONNECT (2500 E), it's a bit of a lottery...
It seems to me that the more "reasonable" choice would be YAMAHA 800A or AUDIOPHONICS DAW-S250NC,; What do you think?
I have read here or elsewhere the possible defects of each other but are they prohibitive for an ear of 70 years (and more)?
Thank you for your advice

ppataki

Major Contributor
Hi,
please excuse my english which comes from google translate;
I currently have recital audio illumine speakers powered by stageline STA 800D, topping E30 and audirvana on beelink miniS for a room (not dedicated 45-50m2); all this suits me very well but I (especially my wife) would like to simplify and group all this into a connected integrated amplifier which is up to the illumine speakers and which accepts a USB B input for PC (AUDIRVANA - I want to).
Question budget, I can go up to 2000-2500 E and I ask your advice, because the more I inquire (here and elsewhere) the more I am undecided!
From SABAJ A30A (500 E) to BUCHARDT I150 or ADVANCE PARIS MYCONNECT (2500 E), it's a bit of a lottery...
It seems to me that the more "reasonable" choice would be YAMAHA 800A or AUDIOPHONICS DAW-S250NC,; What do you think?
I have read here or elsewhere the possible defects of each other but are they prohibitive for an ear of 70 years (and more)?
Thank you for your advice
Hi @jean paul in the EU you have the 14-day (or even sometimes 30-day) full refund return policy
So I would encourage you to buy one, two or even three amps and then keep the one you like the best (and send the others back)
Actually it does not matter what anybody here or on other forums will tell you since you have your own ears and brain and nobody can tell you what you will like or dislike
The Audiophonics Ncore based amps are great (I had the NC250MP ones) but then I replaced them with Sabaj A30A..... I could very much recommend both of them but I cannot tell you which one you will like....

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
I'd go with the Audiophonics. Great little package for the money, and if you happen to get a dud, a replacement/return should be pretty non-problematic.

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
OP poses an interesting question... one that is almost philosophical

the Sabaj A30 is fine 'full digital amp' - i think its the cheapest available "no dac" amp

I dont like the Audiofonics amp simply because it has no analog input BUT this may suit OP

another choice is a yamaha 701/801

OP
J

jean paul

Thank you for your answers.
the YAMAHA 800A which will be released at the end of the month in europe has the network player streaming function (musicast) and it has a room corrector (YPAO). Its power seems sufficient for my speakers. I appreciated the functionality of the YAMAHA rn because I owned an rn 602 which introduced me to the field of streaming and which I greatly appreciated. AUDIOPHONICS is more powerful (but is it really necessary) but seems to have an upgradeable DAC input (dixit AMIR).
I think eventually I'll wait for the RN 800A to come out and see the reviews from early adopters.

Top Bottom