• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Donald Fagen Interview

Reed

Thanks for the link. I remember hearing China Crisis’ “Flaunt the Imperfection” for the first time and being dumbstruck. Halfway the the album I realize Becker produced it and it all made sense. Fagen and Becker are/were the best.

WLVCA

Great article. Always enjoyed Steely Dan but wasn't aware of where the music came from.

For some reason my son always disliked Steely Dan (seems they were a punch line to many in his generation) but he said recently that he's starting to appreciate it more.

fordiebianco

Forum Donor
Thanks for the link. I remember hearing China Crisis’ “Flaunt the Imperfection” for the first time and being dumbstruck. Halfway the the album I realize Becker produced it and it all made sense. Fagen and Becker are/were the best.

Amazing Album. 'Autumn in the Neighbourhood' is even better. By miles. And it sounds great.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
It's always nice to hear from a "rock n roller" with a triple-digit IQ. ;)

Reactions: pma
Top Bottom