• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CLOSED - FREE for local pickup (Bay Area, California) - Dayton-Audio-RS722CK-Speaker-Kit-Cherry-curved - assembled

iano

Forum Donor
THIS LISTING IS NOW CLOSED

In almost mint condition, the curved enclosure version, looks and sounds really nice. They are too big and heavy for us now, but I would rather they went to an 'audio' home.

They are out of stock now (no longer made I think)...parts express pics of the non-curved version is below. A couple of very small nicks on one side of one speaker, otherwise, they are basically as new.

https://www.parts-express.com/Dayton-Audio-RS722CK-Speaker-Kit-Cherry-302-972?quantity=1

Also have a lot of woofer and tweeter speaker drivers (also free) from Parts express in the past, all pretty much new and unused (still in their boxes).

We live on the East Bay near San Francisco. Will post pics shortly.

Last edited:
OP
I

iano

Forum Donor
Perfect, thanks! We can make the arrangement via DM. I think once they are all collected, I can close this listing :)

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
would the recipient give us a quasi 'users impressions'

be quite interesting

Valvetubehead

Difficult to express my appreciation to Ian. Thank-you for supporting the home office signal to noise laboratory. I mentioned the clutter… hah. I hooked them up to my little Trends TA10.1 T-amp and topping E30 II and fed in Patricia Barber’s Modern Cool album. Very nice. I think the MTM Dayton RS722’s probably would like a bit more power than the 6W per channel pumped out by the old T-amp; I typically pair it with my Klipsch KLF-20s. But still enjoyed the first test drive… fantastic imaging and soundstage, balanced well. I think there’s more detail in the lower freqs to be had than I offered. HUGE thanks for the collection of amps and drivers. I’ll have to design a project around several of them, and dust off my Behringer DEQ2496 and CX3400 active xover.
IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6827.jpeg
IMG_6063.jpeg

Top Bottom