• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

cinema booth monitors

Andysu

Major Contributor
want test the outputs from the avr internal amps or outboard amplifiers as well as processor outputs to other outboard pa gear connected to the b-chain and need something affordable than AP then cinema booth monitor is just the ticket

i use a THX 3417 that was designed for THX cinemas and works smartly in my THX cinema .

so booth monitors there many of them some used some new and pricey .

i can list a bundle of what is on ebay but just use the keywords . booth monitor . theater booth monitor . cinema booth monitor .

they generally look like this . thou THX 3417 all the THX fans would like the real mccoy . it has HF screen channel boost that is built into the THX crossover cards . and other booth monitors have also screen boost for behind projection screen

Component Engineering that made the THX 3417 also have other booth monitors on ebay that are affordable
ultra stereo also have booth monitor

also there is the THX D1138 bundles of these on ebay cheaper than fish and chips

THX 3417 original badge.jpg

THX sound system 2.jpg

THX sound system 3.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom