• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Christmas Carols and Hymns (Choral and Organ)

DonR

Major Contributor
Having lost some friends this year, both 2 and 4 legged, and being reminded of my father's passing nearly 4 years ago, I have been prone to some melancholy lately. To lift my spirits, especially at this time of year, I like some inspirational Christmas hymns and carols particularly those sung in a cathedral setting for that spectacular reverb. So in memory of my father, I stumbled across this playlist of carols from his old alma mater King's College. Please feel free to add your own favourites down below.

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
I'm sorry for your loss, Don. I miss my father, too, and think of him often.
Wishing you a great holiday season and let the music help to ease your soul.

OP
D

DonR

Major Contributor
I'm sorry for your loss, Don. I miss my father, too, and think of him often.
Wishing you a great holiday season and let the music help to ease your soul.
Much appreciated. Holidays is when we miss family the most. Luckily my sons and their girlfriends are visiting and bringing their dogs. New life in the house again but our new cat may not be impressed. :D

Top Bottom