• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR begins to gain traction in hostile environments

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The following link goes to a page of a well-known Italian audiophile site, the classic site like a thousand others that tends to follow audiophile fantasies of the worst kind. The news is that looking at the abstract of Amir's article on DACs, even in that context, many begin to give credence to the measurement results and to question the old audiophile workhorses handed down orally from audiophile to audiophile without any real feedback. There is no shortage of the classic comments you would expect on a site of that type (one guy brought up his wife who could hear the differences between two DACs, I was literally about to spit out laughing when I read it) but otherwise , the great news is that Amir's constant and insistent work seems to be starting to take hold on a historically very hostile segment of users, and I consider this an amazing result

https://melius.club/topic/17540-bas...sparente-dice-la-scienza-audio-oltre-a-dufay/

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
The following link goes to a page of a well-known Italian audiophile site, the classic site like a thousand others that tends to follow audiophile fantasies of the worst kind. The news is that looking at the abstract of Amir's article on DACs, even in that context, many begin to give credence to the measurement results and to question the old audiophile workhorses handed down orally from audiophile to audiophile without any real feedback. There is no shortage of the classic comments you would expect on a site of that type (one guy brought up his wife who could hear the differences between two DACs, I was literally about to spit out laughing when I read it) but otherwise , the great news is that Amir's constant and insistent work seems to be starting to take hold on a historically very hostile segment of users, and I consider this an amazing result

https://melius.club/topic/17540-bas...sparente-dice-la-scienza-audio-oltre-a-dufay/
@amirm will be very pleased to know this. Thanks for posting this link. :cool:

Top Bottom