• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

An amusing Rationalwiki “Audio Woo” article.

srkbear

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Stumbled across this the other day. Rationalwiki has a hodgepodge of aims (some more appetizing than others) but one in particular is stomping relentlessly over pseudoscience or “woo” of any kind. Whodathunk they’d have an audio woo article, but they do! It’s surprisingly detailed.

Let me know if you catch anything they got wrong—I’m an occasional editor on there and I’ll be happy to edit! @amirm made me swear not to even think about mentioning ASR there (for obvious reasons), so let’s avoid attracting trolls eager to powder us with fleas over here please…

Enjoy!

OP
srkbear

srkbear

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is a good find, although it has been up online for some time. Always worth posting again though... should be part of the FAQ here. :cool:

JSmith
*sigh* I’m always the last one to know about these things. I got all excited for nothing. But I showed it to Amir first and he hadn’t seen it! He suggested I post it here so it’s his fault.

Top Bottom