revel m106

1. R

Arendal 1723s vs revel m106 for center channel

Hello everyone, I’m trying to decide which speaker to get as a center speaker, and then whichever I end up getting, upgrade the rest of my speakers to that brand. I currently have Polk r200s as mains and kef surrounds. I can get a revel m106-105 or 205c through my jobs rewards program or I can...
  2. ribosradagast

SOLD!!!: revel m106 bookshelf speakers

I have for sale a pair of Revel M106 speakers in the elegant Gloss Walnut finish. They’re very highly rated by Amir and ASR so I wanted to post them here before I went elsewhere. They worked great and sounded fantastic in their previous role, but have since been replaced with in walls. They...
  3. prasanth.nath

Advice: Wharfadale Linton vs Revel 106 vs Revel F35

Hi ASR, I have the following options available in this part of the world. Wharfadale Linton @ 1880 USD (pair) Revel M106 @ 2631 USD (pair) Revel F36 @ 2255 USD (pair) Revel F206 @ 4636 USD (pair) I would like to narrow this to one of the Linton/M106/F36 vs F206. Among Linton/M106/F36 Which...
  4. J

TV stand for bookshelf as center channel

Community, I’d like to get a third Revel M106 as a my center, but finding a stand/media center solution hasn’t been successful. Most searches end up with the same short and wide traditional center shelf space. Keeping all speakers the same elevation is really the goal, and understand the TV...
Top Bottom