r200

1. T

Looking for kind advise on what hardware to get to assure reliability and decent sub integration

It's been a long pleasure to read along this forum for months. For my birthday I had decided to finally build a value setup. I'm seeking best value offering with future subwoofer integration. I plan to stick with the build for long, and would rather not touch it for around 10 years so...
  2. R

Polk R200, Investigation Re: I am very Disappointed with Dull non HiFi sound.

I want to preface this by noting it is possible these speakers have some issue, some defect. What follows is based on how they sound to me (and my GF)and measure in my space. If anyone with measurement skills can measure their set in a similar fashion in your room please do & report. Hi, when...
  3. M

Is there such thing as sitting too close to speakers?

First of all, I would like to thank everyone in this website. I'm definitely learning a lot from all of your advice and posts. Sorry for bothering you with more newbie question but can you sit TOO CLOSE to your monitor speakers (Polk R200 to be specific)? I've been watching videos on YouTube...
Top Bottom