foobar2000

1. G

Problem I have a topping d10 DAC....I install ASIO drivers and it gives me an error message!

so hello everyone! I don't know if this is the right section... I have a TOPPING D10 DAC... I would like to use FOOBAR but with asio driver....I installed the famous ASIO Output 2.2 from the menu that the player recommends.... well before I read the dsf (in PCM I believe the DAC then...
  2. S

Foobar2K ABX Comparator buggy for me / other Windows ABX recommendations?

I'm trying to use Foobar's ABX comparator plugin (v. 2.1), but it's not working for me. Specifically, track A (and corresponding X or Y) is out of sync with track B (and remaining X or Y). If I'm trying to compare a specific snippet of a track, I can tell which is which just by where the track...
  3. kingofworms

Foobar second harmonic generation plugin

To test the audibility of pure second-order distortion I have written a Foobar plugin which simulates a quadratic transfer function. On the configuration dialog of the plugin, you can set the desired level of the second harmonic in 24 steps between -150dB and -12dB and also turn it off...
  4. PaperBoat

foobar2000 v2.0 beta 64-bit

Just switched back from JRiver 29 to Foobar... Looking for Eole type of F2k theme... Any help?
  5. davidebond

Eq setting

Hi. I don't want an eq preset. I would a suggestion on create a more round and gorgeous sound. What Maurizio Pollini asks to his piano technician. I would say a "fat" sound. Not a filiform one. I hope to be clear. In any case, I don't want values for any setting of the eq (given that any value...
  6. T

Looking for a streamer to play local flac files via foobar2000 + CD transport + bluetooth. Asking too much?

Hello everyone, First post here (please MODs move my thread elsewhere if chosen section not appropriate) So I'm trying to reorganise my hi-fi listening setup around the sources we most often use around the house. Like for many people, my old setup can play CDs and records but it's blind to the...
  7. Saidera

Sony’s DSD Remastering compared to foobar2000’s DSD Processor

Perhaps it has been asked before in one of my DSD threads. But the essence of the question is this: when converting PCM to DSD or DSD to PCM ‘on the fly’ or for real-time playback, does a more CPU intensive process create a more accurate file and does that extra accuracy result in any audible or...
  8. ThatM1key

Topping ASIO Leak Problem

I searched hard on google and couldn't find a single answer. I always get results about people asking why ASIO blocks another programs sounds but ironically my problem is the opposite. The program I use is foobar2000 So what happens is when I force ASIO on my Topping E30, the "ASIO" says it...
  9. J

Some questions about EQ and impulse response with foobar2000 foo_convolve and Equalizer APO

So I've been messing about with equalizer APO and foobar2000. I am using a Schiit Modi 3+ DAC and a JDS Labs Atom amp, and I have a dt990 pro 250ohm, a dt990 special edition 600ohm (basically a dt990 premium 600 ohm), and a Senn HD600. I had some questions about how all the processing works: 1...
  10. MetalDaze

SMSL M300 MkII DSD Noise

Hello everyone. New member but I have been reading the reviews and forums here for a while. I created this account to post my experience and welcome input since I've tried all I can think of. I have also emailed SMSL 3+ days ago and am still waiting for a response - let alone an acknowledgment...
Top Bottom