250 ohm

1. M

DAC/AMP for DT-770 250 Ohm

Hello, I am having a hard time choosing the most adequate DAC/AMP combo for my DT-770 Pro 250 Ohm. My budget is around 200€ but I'm willing to stretch it up to 250-300€ if it's worth the price. Currently, I have looked at a bunch of different combos, including the Topping L30 II/E30 II stack...
  2. L

Is my DT990 Pro (250 ohms) underpowered?

Hi, Need some help. Pretty much a noob. I recently got my DT990 pro 250ohms. I'm currently using it with my Behringer UMC404HD interface without a headphone amp. I'm noticing that the right driver is clipping (crackling?) at certain frequencies. It happens randomly so I'm not sure about the...
  3. A

EQ-ing the 250-ohm Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro

This has been sort of an on-going project for me. So thought I'd start a thread here for sharing and discussing different ideas and approaches on this. Anyone is welcome to participate, and give their own opinions, ideas, suggestions, etc. on the subject. Since I'm currently using the 250-ohm...
  4. T

Which DAC/Soundcard + Headphone AMP to get

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but I saw a lot of responses on the forums, and decided to ask you guys, because I'm a bit lost, and you guys apparently know a lot about this stuff. I'm using Logitech z-5500 ( predecessor of Z906 ), and now also a Beyerdynamic DT 990 250 Ohm. I was using a Asus...
Top Bottom