Search results

1. donpablo

Fully Balanced DAC/Amp Combo with XLR low impedance headphone output as well up to $800

Hello. As in the topic of the thread. May be used as well. I also would want it to have a preamp mode so I could use volume knob to control the outputs. Thank you in advance.
  2. donpablo

Most powerful, yet detailed sounding headphones you have heard.

Hello, I have a question to all headphone lovers here. What are the most hugely, yet holographic (detailed) sounding headphones, that also give you 3D-soundstage audio feeling, you have ever heard? I mean that the instruments you would hear in the song give the feeling that they are really in...
  3. donpablo

Level Up after Aune S6 - Suggestions

Hello Since 2 years I have been using Aune S6. My current setups are: Aune S6 -> Stax SRM-252s -> RR1 Conquest and Stax L300 (modded) Aune S6 -> XLR cables -> Little Dot MK3 SE -> XLR cable -> Hifiman HE-560 and Magister Kennerton I am pretty happy from first setup and plan to invest in some...
  4. donpablo

Hello There - New member from Poland - dynamic/planar/electrostatic I love them all!

Hello to all brilliant users here ;) You have great threads about DAC/Amps. Much more insight than on head-fi :p This is way I decided to register. I came here with Aune S6 as my primary DAC that I use in belows 2 sets: Aune S6 -> XLR interconnectors -> Little Dot MK3 SE -> Kennerton Magister...
Top Bottom