Search results

1. M

Is this normal on FFT meter?

UPDATE: Well apparently a Factory Reset fixed it. Strange.
  2. M

The pic is with Optical, though I'm not using Optical (It was only for the pic) I'm only using USB. But it does the same with any output, and even with the DAC unplugged from the PC apparently. I could try a Factory Reset to see if it changes anything I guess?
  3. M

D70 Pro + A70 Pro connected through RCA D70 Pro connected to PC through USB Genelec 8020's connected to Genelec Subwoofer, which is then connected to the D70 Pro through XLR.
  4. M

Hmm I unplugged my speakers from the DAC, and the DAC from the PC, and it still shows the same.
  5. M

Ah, if I put my ear right on the speakers I can hear this very low hissing/humming noise. I guess that's it? My speakers are also connected through a Sub, so that could be it too I guess?
  6. M

Recently got the new Topping D70 Pro, and plugged my Genelec speakers to it. Everything working great, but I noticed the new FFT meter is always showing the first 3 bars? Is this normal? I’m using USB to my PC but even if I pick something that I’m not using like Coax or OPT, the bars are still...
  7. M

DAC to AMP through RCA Question

Topping A70 Pro + D70 Pro. Got them today, but I'm using the D70 XLR ports for Genelec speakers, so I figured I would connect the AMP through RCA. Before this I had an XLR switcher box with older Amp + Dac, but I thought I could get rid of it by connecting the two via RCA.
  8. M

The thing is, I can't seem to get any audio from my AMP if I connected it to my DAC through RCA. That's my question. With XLR, I get audio no issues. But with RCA cables, I don't get any audio on any setting from the amp.
  9. M

Hello, Quick question; so I see that there's multiple ways of connecting a DAC to an AMP, through XLR, and through RCA. My question is, if I plug them through RCA, will only certain outputs work? The reason I ask is because I always had my DAC + AMP connected through XLR and worked no issues...
  10. M

Dac/Amp question with Genelec Speakers.

I had the DX7 Pro before the speakers, I used it as a Headphone Amp before. Which is why I'm interested in knowing if there's anything I should replace it with for a better experience with the Genelecs (And if it's worth it?). I rarely use headphones now a days. The screen on the DX7 Pro says...
  11. M

Thank you for the quick response!
  12. M

Hello, I'm just looking to understand a little how this works, I currently have Genelec 8020 speakers which have Built-In AMPs, and they're plugged to a Topping Dx7 Pro Dac/Amp. So since the Genelecs have built-in AMPs, is my Dx7 Pro working only as a DAC for them? Would it be better (If any...
  13. M

Audio Questions & Troubleshoot

Sorry I have no clue how to do that? I’m trying one last software thing and that’s installing Windows 10, if the problem is still happening in Windows 10 I’ll assume I have some sort of hardware failure somewhere.
  14. M

Nope no overclock. I’m pretty sure I inserted the connector fully, but for some reason the audio just keeps cutting out. It picks up 44.1khz, then randomly drops to - - - then picks it up again. Not sure what could be going on there.
  15. M

So looking at my MB, it has a S/PDIF Out at the back, but if I plug that to my Topping DX7, it works but sound signal seems to be going on and off. Like it picks 44.1khz but then randomly drops, and picks it up again. Is it because it's coming out of the MB On board sound or any idea?
  16. M

Thank you! That's the refresh rate I've been running with since my older PC, I never had any issues, and the 175 FPS is not necessarily in games, it's just what the UFO detects my Refresh rate is set at.
  17. M

A question for the Audio Professionals in here, if I wanted to completely bypass the whole USB from PC sound, to something else that could potentially be better, what are my options? I know Bluetooth, but I would prefer something wired that gives me full quality. Is there a way? I don't know if...
  18. M

Well I gave up and tried a couple more things; Removed the riser cable and connected my GPU directly to the Motherboard Connected the DAC to USB 3.0 Front panel of the case (I had them unplugged before) Didn't make any difference. So at this point I'm thinking it's either a bug with Windows...
  19. M

So here's something new I just tried, I was trying to find an easy way to see if the stutter is Audio only or image too, so I went to UFO Refresh Rate test, my monitor is at 175 FPS, it loads fine without any errors. But as soon as these Audio stutters/Skips happen, the FPS drop from 175 to 170...
  20. M

With the latest Topping driver it installed a little software that shows me Buffer size but I think it’s only for ASIO (I think?). It shows Buffer Settings, and it’s at 512 samples. I can increase it, however at the bottom it says ASIO not active. I’m not sure I’ve seen the buffer option...
Top Bottom