Search results

1. Y

Does anyone know why EqualizerAPO considerably changes EQ frequency response between Samplerates?

For example with 192khz 24bit in windows set the analysis panel shows a a response like this. But with 44.1khz 24bit It shows a completely different response which looks identical to what i have it set to.
  2. Y

So im trying to create a parametric EQ in REW to convert to a WAV convolution file...

Using this preset from autoEQ for my headphones I've done this already, and made a convolution mono wav file with these settings, but idk something still sounds weird to me, do i need to invert the gain values from + to -, and - to +, or is there any other settings i need to change here?
  3. Y

Is it normal to get clipping with volume set to 100% with no EQ, or anything else active?

I've been running EQAPO, and peacegui for a couple days now, and i notice that even when i have disabled all form of EQ etc, the clipping indicator in peaceGUI still lights up red for all sound devices i have tried, is it just the track in question going over 0dB or is there something wrong with...
  4. Y

So has anyone measured how the IFI Audio AC Purifier is supposed to work?

And does it even do anything, I'm considering buying it if it actually does clean up the mains power from dimmer, refrigerators etc.
Top Bottom