Search results

1. M

Most open headphone with the wind in and out?

I have a Sennheiser HD555 which one is a so-called open headphone. Which is a fat lie because if you watch a disassembly video you can see it is very crowded inside. Almost closed. HD555 repair. My ears get warm and sweaty when I am using it for long hours. So is there a more "airy-windy"...
  2. M

Which has better measurements? All-tube or hybrid amplifiers?

Which has better measurements? All-tube or hybrid (tube+solid state) amplifiers? In theory the hybrids has in my opinion. You can use op-amps for output buffer for example. But really this is the case?
  3. M

Rats for better sound quality

Entreq vibb eaters
  4. M

Bile preamp?

What is called "bile preamp" exactly? aliexpress bile preamp
  5. M

A way to record headphones output jack of an amplifier?

Is it possible to record the output of a headphones amplifier using the line-in audio jack of a PC? Is it recommended at all?
  6. M

Double blind test in practice (ie in real life)

Double blind test in practice (ie in real life) Objectivist goes out to a football game. There, a football hooligan punchs the objectivist in the nose well. Now the objectivist knows that his senses can easily deceive him. In this situation, a double blind test is required. So he closes his...
  7. M

Interesting facts

Electrons have more speed in vacuum than solid-state. Tube sound It is better listening to music at night. Because the Earth is between the Sun and the listener. The Earth is shielding the noise from the Sun.
  8. M

Triple blind test setup for comparing headphone amps

Player->USB cable->DAC- -RCA cable1 RCA1->Amp1->headphone cable1 HC1- -RCA cable2 RCA2->Amp2->headphone cable2 HC2- -headphone cable3 HC3->Headphone RCA1 and RCA2 are the same type HC1 and HC2 are the same type extension cables 1. randomly plug one of the RCA1/2 into the DAC. 2. randomly plug...
  9. M

Can you hear difference between the two wav file examples?

example A example B I have tried using the Deltawave software, but not exactly understanding the results :) Warning: The beginnings of the two files are not properly aligned.
Top Bottom