Search results

1. S

Denon AVR-X6800H now released.

Is this coming for the 3700/6700 too? I swear I have been having this issue forever and it's been driving me crazy!
  2. S

Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR Review

I should probably invest in one (or more) of those for my Denon 6700. Swear you can cook an egg on that thing.
  3. S

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

Thought it was a capacitator issue... but yeah, that was 4 years ago... you and I are both fine. I do have an issue with audio drop outs every now and then, which is strange.
  4. S

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Well, my RZ50 died last week (while fast forwarding through an episode of Lost trying to find the spot we fell asleep on the previous night). Sound completely went out though everything powers on and works, including the OSD. I tried checking all connections, power cycling (actually left it...
  5. S

Noisy digital audio on LG TVs

I have no issues with my C1. Def upgrade your AVR
  6. S

Please need help - Is the AVC-X4800H enough for my speakers?

Yes the 4800 will power them fine. I am running more power hungry 280FAs on my Onkyo RZ50 (120 watt in stereo) and they sound great. I would probably buy the Pioneer Elite 505 from Andorama for $650 if I were you though (also 120 watt in stereo like the RZ50)... even though I am sure no one...
  7. S

KEF LSX Review (Wireless Speaker)

I know these are already powered and ment to be used as a stand alone music system... but can these be connected to an AVR? I am guessing there is no way to use them as wireless rears... they have to be connected via bluetooth, right? Also, quality wise I would imagine the are much better...
  8. S

Fed up with Spotify, suggestions for switching?

Tidal and Apple Music are probably going to be the best quality for streaming. I need to give Tidal a try so I can hear some spatial audio with out having to buy an Apple TV.
  9. S

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

The Pioneer Elite 505 for $650 @ Andorama is a much better deal
  10. S

Has anybody heard the new KEF KF92 sub? What are your opinions?

I really want one of these to complement my other KEF R speakers... but not for 2k. I will be keeping on eye on these and whatever new version replaces them so I can hopefully score one at half off or better! How long before they release a new model you guys think?
  11. S

The kit we bought, our current setups

Pause
  12. S

The kit we bought, our current setups

77 LG C1 Denon 6700 Emotiva XPA-3 HP Open Gaming POS... I mean, PC w/ NVidia RTX 3060 Ti Xbox Series X (probably will move to my bedroom eventually) Sony X800M2 KEF R11 KEF R8A KEF Q650C KEF Q150 (rears, not pictured) BIC PL-300 Already disconnected my Wii since the AVR doesn't accept 480p...
  13. S

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Nah... and I probably won't, considering I love my RZ50 and he didn't think too highly off it. Still, I'll check out his reviews and take them with a grain of salt.
  14. S

KEF R11 vs. Q900 Blind test can’t tell difference! HELP

Just in the rears and front heights, since those are the only ones using the AVR for power
  15. S

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

So salty I missed the deals on the KEF R series center and bookshelf speakers. I am glad I got the R11s and R8s tho, guess I'll just have to wait some years for the metas to go on clearance.
  16. S

Have you ever considered upgrading to an AVR that supports front wide and using them both? I didn't know anything about FW (and I still haven't used the feature) until I got my Denon 6700, but I was about to bring my 950s back upstairs just to try it out, plus I don't really have the room...
  17. S

I have the Q950s and the R11s. Both were connected to the Denon 3700 and a 200 watt 3 channel Emotiva amp. I can def tell a difference... the R11s play louder and clearer... I can hear them fairly clearly 2 floors down in my basement! The 950s do have more bass, as they should since they...
  18. S

Boston Acoustics A 25 Speaker Review

I have these VS bookshelf speakers, along with the big center and sub (which unfortunately no longer works... powers on though so I am guessing there is probably a disconnected wire somewhere in there, I should probably take it apart one day and try to figure it out because it was my favorite...
  19. S

Used Kef Reference 3 Meta with reduced warranty

Man I wish I could find some open box R3 metas for half off, I need some R rears... and a center!
Top Bottom