Search results

1. Florin Andrei

Missing Fundamental

It doesn't matter. If you can't see the fundamental in the spectrogram, then it was not actually recorded. You may hear artifacts, beats, etc, and you may end up convincing yourself you "hear" it - but the source of truth, ultimately, is the spectral analysis. If the measurement says it does not...
  2. Florin Andrei

Simple app to visualize the spectrum of a whole song - or many songs in batch mode - from start to end in one image. Bonus: remember "Why So Serious?"

https://github.com/FlorinAndrei/soundspec I wrote the app over the week-end, more like a hobby. No fancy GUI, sorry, but I do provide an .exe for non-technical Windows users (Mac version soon, I hope, once I fix the issues with pyinstaller - feel free to send me pull requests if you have a...
  3. Florin Andrei

Anyone knows the frequency response of the Stax L300 Limited edition?

Have these ever been measured? EQ response graph please? (Beware, I'm talking about the new L300LTD, more similar to the L700 - not the original L300)
  4. Florin Andrei

reviews of the closed-back LCD headphones I could trust?

Since Tyll Hertsens decided to call it quits, I'm having trouble finding reviews I can trust. I am currently looking for a great closed back pair of cans. I've tried Aeon Flow Closed, but there's a peak in the mid-highs, and somehow is sounds boring to me. I've tried the Meze 99 Classics, great...
Top Bottom