Search results

1. AmarioForester

The only 7 types of people in ASR: Clustering Analysis

Identifying Groups of Users Based on Their Interests Using Clustering Techniques Objective The main objective of this analysis is to identify the ASR users’ preferences. The relative frequencies of messages in different subforums for each user is used as input features for a clustering algorithm...
  2. AmarioForester

We all know, Amir gets the most likes. But who received the most likes from Amir?

I updated the dataset, so that it is more up-to-date. Data retrieved: 15 July 2023 Time domain: 2022-2023 The current comments-per-year distribution (yes, there are some comments have been added up for the time since 2018, missed them before..): The previous plots have slightly changed...
  3. AmarioForester

We all know, Amir gets the most likes. But who received the most likes from Amir?

Great idea! Although one would need to implement a KI to identify drunk patterns in comments text..
  4. AmarioForester

Sure! I'll try to post it later today.
  5. AmarioForester

Sorry for the late reply. I mistakenly used the same group of comments for this chart that I used to collect Likes statistics. Namely the comments, that have Likes and were not written by the deleted or guest users (have an author ID tied to them). Below is the full picture (to the time the...
  6. AmarioForester

Yes, I did. This was done to make a guess before reading the results from the original post :) And what times we live in! You make one mistake and no one believes you are human anymore... It should have been over 250, I apologize.
  7. AmarioForester

Thank you! And yes, you are absolutely right! Here is the follow-up based on the data since 2022: Although Hugo9000 has given Amir more likes than anyone else since the creation of the ASR forum, he only takes third place in the statistics for the last 2 years. Since the beginning of 2022, it...
  8. AmarioForester

Identifying Top Users on the “Audio Science Review” Website Everyone knows that Amir gets the most likes. But who gets the most likes from Amir? This website has gained great popularity as a hub for audio enthusiasts, professionals, and just curious people who want to have well-informed...
Top Bottom