Search results

1. T

Which switch needed for Marantz 6110 turntable?

Hello, I posted a while ago about repairing a Marantz 6110. I have everything I need except for the micro switch. Someone posted saying I need a micro switch, and they went so far as to post a link, but never specified if the link was to the specific microswitch I need. Link user posted...
  2. T

Marantz 6110 TT micro switch.

Hello, I posted a while ago about repairing a Marantz 6110. I have everything I need except for the micro switch. Someone posted saying I need a micro switch, and they went so far as to post a link, but never specified if the link was to the specific microswitch I need. Link...
  3. T

Marantz 6110 TT repair instructions & questions.

Regarding the marantz 6110 : First here is a link to a very detailed post about standard cleaning when refurbishing/cleaning a 6110: https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?t=95677 When I bring the tone arm out over the platter it spins but will no longer lowers. Also it...
  4. T

Design Acoustics PS-10a Speakers

I bought a pair of PS-10a speakers and I’m trying to figure out when they were made. The 2nd pic shows: ps10a 17445 on a sticker. They have brown cloth covers with no insignia/labels. I have a question about this knob adjustment on the front which I cannot find on other models. What does it...
  5. T

Ball park pricing thoughts for a pair of refurbished knight KN-3000’s in cabinets

Is there a reason these say kn3000A on the box but KN3000 on the actual speaker? Is there a difference between KN-3000’s and KN-3000A’s? What is the A for? I’ve spent a few hours trying to find kn3000s being sold online to get pricing thoughts but I have not been able to find anything at all...
  6. T

audiophile wannabe / newb (where should I post this?) kn3000 Hi compliance, electrostatic speakers found

Hello all! ( Please tell me where to post this) I am Posting regarding some kn3000 hi compliance, electrostatic speakers I bought and also saying Helllloooooooo!!! I grew up in Florida (Alachua county) with a pair of custom made cabinets in my living room that my father crafted him self...
Top Bottom