Search results

1. P

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

The Sabaj A30a has PFFB with Axign AX5689 full digital layout and it is pretty high, about 25W in idle. Link
  2. P

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

How much power does it consume in idle/standby? I suspect the PFFB to be on the higher side. Probably 20W or even more.
  3. P

NEW AUDIOPHONICS AP300-S2503E. 3E Audio 260-2-29A Amplifier

I'm from Germany and I can confirm Audiophonics is a top notch retailer für Audio-DIY. Bought a lot of stuff there because they have a fantastic collection and some unique stuff you don't find anywhere. Don't let yourself get fooled by the views in google maps. Southern french don't care about...
  4. P

Sabaj A30a announced

Well, with all the praise Amir measured this thing (kind of) and it would do 90-95db SINAD. Very good, but it is not state of the art anymore. There are amps for less or equal money with better performance now.
  5. P

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

Best passive (Non-DSP/Non-Active) speakers can reach a SINAD of about 95DB (+/-5). a) What point is there having a 120DB SINAD amp when there is literally no passive speaker with that resolution? b) How much Watts does it consume @on-idle? Since it is marketed as a desktop amp which is on doing...
Top Bottom