Search results

1. R

Meyer Sound Amie Monitor Review

@OCA @changer @ernestcarl It seems like pretty interesting stories. Could you please post a new thread about the possibility of IIR/FIR applicable for EQ score and anechoic measurement? Then I think a lot of people can participate.
  2. R

Need advice on connecting a headphone DAC/AMP.

Nerver mind, iI misunderstood.
  3. R

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

@Maiky76 I have read from beginning to end of this thread. Could you suggest EQ for the new HD600 version as well? I'm curious! Because your EQ score profile always suits my taste!
  4. R

autoeq.app Is a Web Application for Equalizing Headphones the Easy Way

Can add messurement MV1 from Rtings to AutoEQapp? https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/mdr-mv1
  5. R

New Sony MDR-MV1 - Professional Open Back Headphones

I'm using it on a PC, so I'm free to apply iir and fir filters. I was familiar with the system using speakers, but was confused about how to EQ the headphones. (I had done the impulse corrections manually on the speaker system).
  6. R

you mean over 8k~9k range? Do i have to down a bit by EQing?
  7. R

@Maiky76 Hello Sir! Sites like rtings seem to have published measurements for these headphones. Could you please calculate your beautiful Score EQ based on this? https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/mdr-mv1 https://squig.link/headphones/?share=Super_OE_Target%2CSony_MDR-MV1
  8. R

A Matlab - Octave Tool to calculate the correct Spinorama - CEA2034 from the NFS data

oh... okay. that's sad news... =( I tried to use matlab because the vituixcad program was not properly loaded, but it's not easy...
  9. R

A Matlab - Octave Tool to calculate the correct Spinorama - CEA2034 from the NFS data

Does anyone know how to check if Score changes when applying random EQ in matlab? I've even succeeded in getting Maiky's compressed file and opening Spinorama data, but I don't know where to apply the EQ I want to try.
  10. R

Equalizing loudspeakers based on anechoic measurements (community project)

Hello Maiky, Thanks for Your EQing. Your recent EQ (maybe after 21 years?) seems to be shared by dividing it into EQ LW and EQ SCORE, unlike the old threads. Could you please write EQ LW/EQ SCORE for Genelec 8030c one more time with recent algorithm? Thank you.
  11. R

Does anyone know "How to calculate a EQ score ?"

Thanks for reply. The program you mentioned looks good. Then where can I get the spinorama data? What Amir provides for each thread looks like a Txt file. (CEA2034, SPL, Vertical ...etc) I tried to load this txt file into the program, but it seems to have a different extension.
  12. R

Does anyone know "How to calculate a EQ score ?"

Like the title, is there a program where I can see which EQ I applied and which score this makes a difference? I sometimes post scores when I see people posting EQ information. And sometimes the EQ applied by others is calculated as a score instead. I want to do this myself.
  13. R

Can I use EQAPO when I connect the Mini sp to my PC?

I inquired about this to minidsp, but I haven't received a reply yet. I have a question for those who use these DSPs (if I had it, I would test it out, but I haven't purchased it yet). There are a few things I am curious about. I would appreciate it if anyone with experience and knowledge of...
Top Bottom