• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Does anyone know "How to calculate a EQ score ?"

reficver

Like the title, is there a program where I can see which EQ I applied and which score this makes a difference?
I sometimes post scores when I see people posting EQ information.
And sometimes the EQ applied by others is calculated as a score instead.

I want to do this myself.

alex-z

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If you have the spinorama data, you can import that into VituixCAD, which has a preference rating display. You can then apply EQ filters in the crossover section and it will show in the preference score.

VituixCAD also has the auto-optimizer feature, which can be used to develop EQ that maximizes the preference rating.

OP
R

reficver

If you have the spinorama data, you can import that into VituixCAD, which has a preference rating display. You can then apply EQ filters in the crossover section and it will show in the preference score.

VituixCAD also has the auto-optimizer feature, which can be used to develop EQ that maximizes the preference rating.
Thanks for reply.
The program you mentioned looks good.
Then where can I get the spinorama data?
What Amir provides for each thread looks like a Txt file. (CEA2034, SPL, Vertical ...etc)
I tried to load this txt file into the program, but it seems to have a different extension.

baron-samedi

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
The program you mentioned looks good.
Then where can I get the spinorama data?
What Amir provides for each thread looks like a Txt file. (CEA2034, SPL, Vertical ...etc)
I tried to load this txt file into the program, but it seems to have a different extension.
Hi, everyone. I would like to do this also. Anyone?

Top Bottom