Search results

1. S

Hiby R6iii native PEQ and convolution

I just received an update on the now older Hiby model, r6iii, that added system wide PEQ. Pretty neat, it works with the plugins that's also system wide. Currently running convolution with crossfeed. It looks to be pretty good, resolution of adjustment is pretty fine and will fit most profiles...
  2. S

comfortable headphones + mods for comfort

hey guys, curious on what people find are the best headphones for long listening sessions (just physical fit alone) personally, some of the headphones touted by reviewers as comfortable like grados and hd800s don't really do it for me. hd800s are not horrible, but they clamp on my jaw and after...
  3. S

Fiio DAP wavelet compatibility?

hey guys, wondering if anyone has experience running wavelet or any other system wide eq on any fiio devices? in particular i'm looking at the fiio r7 but i assume they're similar across the product ranges. anyone measured the r7? haven't been able to find any online
  4. S

Most cost effective upgrade route?

hi guys, what's the most cost effective upgrade I could take for my current setup? am using: kef lsx II listening about 1.5m away from the speakers, they are used on my desk with my pc. no sub, no eq (only whatever settings in the kef connect app) used for music / youtube most of the time...
  5. S

Too many volume knobs!! Help a noob out

Okay, I know this question has been answered to death in some form or another, but I can't wrap my head around it and I'm trying to learn. In my bedside listening setup: iPad pro --> SMSL su9n --> schiit magni 3 I have my iPad pro, which has the ios internal volume, the su9n, which also has...
  6. S

Moondrop Chu alternatives

hey all, first time posting so please pardon me if this isn't the right area for this kinda thing I'm looking for a pair of IEMs that sound similar to moondrop chu, doesn't have to be from them. really like these iems, but some issues: - their filters are super sensitive to humidity, I live...
Top Bottom