Search results

1. C

ATC speakers / Monitors

That was in the past. Today they are built in Czech Republic.
  2. C

Need help with Neumann kh750 + 120II + MA1

I am pretty sure it is possible. Simply select the old calibration after opening the MA 1 software and select "Edit".
  3. C

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Yes, you need an calibration file to use the MA 1 microphone with REW or other software. You can download it here: https://ma1.neumann.com/linearization
  4. C

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

I think you did it right, as you used the distance between the speakers and the listening position. The MA 1 Software uses the distance to select the target curve.
  5. C

Strange issue with Neumann KH 750

MA 1 mutes the sub during measurements of the monitor speakers. Just have a look on the LED.
  6. C

Strange issue with Neumann KH 750

I haven't had this problem yet and the LED also lights up amber when sub ist muted.
  7. C

Contributors welcome! Open Source Python Client for Sennheiser Sound Control Protocol (SSC)

This project is alive and it uses a fork of the pyssc library. https://github.com/schwinn/khtool
  8. C

Measure your C50 in REW and tell us how your bass sounds!

I looked at your post and the numbers are impressive for a living room.
  9. C

Unfortunately, this is only half the truth. The statement may be true above the schroeder frequency, but the bass region had to be optimized for a very long time with the absorbers and the helmholtz resonators until the result looked like this. It was definitely not plug&play. The subwoofer is...
  10. C

Yes, measurements were done at the main listening position.
  11. C

Hi, here is my contribution. Nearfield setup in home office room for pleasure listening, 2x Neumann KH80 + KH 750 Subwoofer Small room 410 x 280cm, tiled floor Some treatment from GIK. 2 DIY Helmholtz resonators, 1cm felt mat on the desk against comb filter. Optimized by Neumann MA 1 Software...
  12. C

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

I had the same problem in the past and the volume poti of my Focusrite audio interface has problems with the balance of the left and right channel.
  13. C

The old firmware is included in the "Binaries" folder of an old (before Version 2) MA 1 installation.
  14. C

There's a small firmware utility called "fw-update" included in the MA 1 installation folder. Maybe it's possible to downgrade the firmware with this tool.
  15. C

Neumann changed some commands in the communication protocol for the KH 750 with firmware 1.2.4. This affects the level command, for example. I think the app will stop working as long as there is no updated iOS app.
  16. C

Hi, I have exactly the same problem with my MA 1 installation on a Mac. I emailed Neumann and described the problem and they said they would get back to me by phone, which they never did. :-( As a workaround, you can edit your measurement, disable the alignment and reenable it. Then the sub...
  17. C

Ok, thank you. This is not nice but at least there is now a statement about it.
  18. C

@schallmauer I just noticed the new firmware 1.3.5 for the KH 80 in the new MA 1 version. Did this fix the standby bug?
  19. C

I also find the missing serial number strange, but I have no idea if the MA 1 problem is related. The current MA 1 version 1.6.2 is from November 2022 and support for the KH 120 II is not listed in the release notes. Support for the KH 150 was added in version 1.5.0 and was listed in the release...
  20. C

Thanks for providing the KH 120 II output. I will post a updated khtool version soon.
Top Bottom