Search results

1. Zapador

Speaker placement when the "recommended ideal" isn't an option?

I'm trying to figure out how I should place my speakers for use at my desk. If I could just try all the options easily I would do that and find what sounds the best, but I can't as that would require different stands, wall mounting and so on to try it all. So I'd love some input on what you...
  2. Zapador

DCA Stealth clamp pressure - any way to increase it?

I'm having a "minor" issue with my recently acquired DCA Stealth which is that there's a lack of bass but I've found that gently pushing in on the cups solves that problem, so it's a lack of seal / clamp pressure causing the bass to disappear into nowhere. No glasses, short hair and no beard -...
  3. Zapador

Can clinical/analytical headphones be made more exciting with EQ?

Hi I'm fairly new in the game and have been reading a lot of reviews lately in particular of the DCA Stealth that I'm interested in (for sound quality obviously, but just as much for the looks, build quality and portability). If I could just go listen to the cans that's what I would do but that...
  4. Zapador

Peace EQ with Auto EQ profile - what should I expect?

I recently became aware of Peace EQ and immediately gave it a go. Definitely something I'll use. However, using the Auto EQ profiles I ran into a question. I use a pair of HD660s. If I click the Auto EQ and load one of the Harman profiles for those headphones, eg. crinacle's...
  5. Zapador

Portable DAC/AMP for DCA Stealth

Hi I'm more or less completely new in the "audiophile game" and I can't make complete sense of all the numbers which is why I've ended up here. However I think that I have made enough sense of the numbers to conclude that the iFi xDSD Gryphon has a fair bit of headroom with the DCA Stealth and...
Top Bottom