Search results

1. K

CMT-340SE2 vs C1+

I realize the CMT-340SE is very new to the market but I’m looking for a center channel to go along with my JBL 580s. The other one I see that gets praise for a budget center is the Emotica c1+. Which one would be a better speaker or is there something else around the $400 range i should be...
  2. K

Recommendations on ~$2500 3.1 system

So I settled on the Emotiva C1+ center channel. From reviews it seems to blend in the best for the money. For towers......I think its narrowed down to the JBL 580 vs Emotiva T0, T1 or T3. There is an $800 diff between the T0 to the T2 and $450 between the T0 and T1. Guessing that savings would...
  3. K

https://www.adorama.com/triborte67bc.html?sdtid=16277476&emailprice=t&sterm=SsAyIcyzHxyNTdlXfUU-bRguUkAxlJXiEzXyRU0&utm_source=rflaid62905&utm_medium=affiliate Are the triangle BR08 worth a damn? Just seemed like a good deal but very unsure.
  4. K

I'm starting to think to hold tight and wait until i have this wall opened up before i spend any money.
  5. K

Plenty of "oomph" for movies too i take it? I've never had anything "good" for a sub. Dayton 12" and Mirage S10 is about as high end as i've ever had lol.
  6. K

I wouldn't be against some damping panel/picture against that wall at all
  7. K

I've had a few people on another forum say the same thing about Speedwoofers. Must be the go-to for me.
  8. K

Man, if i could make those fit, I def would. Just thinking with them being over 16" deep plus needing space away from the wall, they'd practically be in the middle of my room lol. If i had my room opened up, they'd be on my shortlist tho!
  9. K

Those Elac DBR-62 look very impressive. Wish they came in all black tho!
  10. K

Ya. the closeness to the wall def does scare me. I haven't really considered active speakers but not to say I wouldn't be against it. Those wall mounts you sent would work I think! Would an Elac with a front port work better?
  11. K

Hey all. Newbie here and its been great reading all the incredible knowledge on this forum . Its quite intimidating as my budget and knowledge is much lower than the majority on here. Hoping you can help me out with getting me my best bang for the buck. I'm finally ready to move on from...
Top Bottom