Search results

1. C

Record breaker: Raphaelite CS30-MKII tube amplifier review and measurements

Nice notes on Western Electric. Hawthorn, otherwise known as Cicero now, my home town, where the old works building tower still stands.
  2. C

M-Audio BX3 Monitor Review

I had the 8s originally with the sub until one amp blew in less than two years. Support was responsive but couldn’t repair as they didn’t have the part. It was out of warranty at that point and wasn’t interested in replacing it. They really are quite big for a desktop. I replaced them with...
  3. C

Do I really need 3 remotes to watch TV.

It’s a chunky price to be sure, and I’d just missed out on the kickstarter discounts, but it looks promising to be a does everything remote. I remember that Pronto back in the day. I’d probably contemplated one of those too.
  4. C

Do I really need 3 remotes to watch TV.

https://www.unfoldedcircle.com/ I’ve reserved this though my Elite is working fine…but inevitability it will fail.
  5. C

HDD vs SSD for recording & mixing

Depending on the application, there should be no direct dependency on storage media while actively manipulating a file…should be all in RAM if the application is worth a damn. Recording would be direct to disk and any HDD will be more than fast enough. Yes, an SSD will be faster generally...
  6. C

Wild places, post em if you got em...

HK White Sands, NM Somewhere in Iceland
  7. C

Looking to maybe, possibly do a DIY amp build

Howdy, all, Thought I’d registered here before but can’t for the life of me see said registration, but at the very least I’ve been a long time lurker. I’ve been window shopping for a new amp for some time. Needless to say I’ve perused through these forums quite a lot, but as having more of a...
  8. C

Pics you’ve taken,

Somewhere between LA and Vegas. Shot with a Nikon D810 and probably the 16-35 f/4.
Top Bottom