Search results

1. JakeK

DAC and bluetooth with LDAC for PicorePlayer Pi based streamer

I had a Squeezebox duet in the bedroom connected to a little class D amp and some small speakers. I was happy with this but the duet died last week after many years of use so I need a replacement and I don't want to just get a second hand duet as this will also be very old. I like the squeezebox...
  2. JakeK

I contacted SVS about getting their speakers measured...

I've read some very good reviews of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro and they have some very desirable features but I can't find much in the way of measurements. I was wondering if SVS would want Amir to measure and review one so I went ahead and asked them. They've probably been asked and this path...
  3. JakeK

Speaker directivity, waveguides and apparent lack of them

For a long time I've been aware that speakers can have waveguides and that speakers normally sound different as you toe them slightly in or out etc. but I didn't really know how it all worked or what the waveguides are supposed to do. Then I watched the very educational video 'Understanding...
  4. JakeK

Advice please: Wall mounted setup for Home Gym/ Music Room £1000 budget

I'd love to get some good advice here as I've considered lots of options but I feel like I have more questions than answers at the moment. I have a concrete detached garage approx. 3mtrs x 5mtrs which I use as a workshop and home gym. I've been gradually soundproofing it and plasterboarding it...
  5. JakeK

Advice please: Wall mounted setup for Home Gym/ Music Room £1000 budget

I'd love to get some good advice here as I've considered lots of options but I feel like I have more questions than answers at the moment. I have a detached garage approx. 3mtrs x 5mtrs which I use as a workshop and home gym. I've been gradually soundproofing it and plasterboarding it to make it...
Top Bottom