Search results

1. R

Accuphase E-480

Finally got this beautiful thing. Although, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to select the "MAIN-IN" input. Any Accuphase folks out there care to lend a hand? I'm still doing some listening, and have the DAC-50 and AD-50 add-on boards. I'll be updating with some impressions mid...
  2. R

Magico S5 Mk2?

There is a set near me that's heavily discounted ($19500), and in like-new condition. Would love to hear about thoughts on these, and how to make them sound great. I called a local Magico dealer, and he said that he'd only ever use Spectral amplification, and only the newer SV models. :rolleyes:
  3. R

What should I do? ($25k setup)

I'm considering the following setups. I think all of them sound great. I do tend to be a bit fickle with gear, but I'm a lover of all types of music. Should I go for the Mac power amp, I'd probably leverage my Topping Pre90 I have laying around. It's a great sounding pre! I listen to a ton...
  4. R

Amplification for the Salon 2?

I've been searching around, and haven't found a thread on this. Apologies if this was already covered before. Are there preferred amps that make the Revel Salon 2 "sing"? I've been considering a few, but generally looking to stay <$8000 ideally. The NAD M33 looked great until I saw the...
  5. R

Home Theater + 2 Channel

I've done a fair bit of reading, and would love some advise to see if what I'm thinking makes sense. I want both a two channel, and a HT / gaming setup that share the same speakers. In effect, I have a set of decent (Kharma Ceramique) speakers, two purifi-based monoblocks, a topping D90 DAC...
  6. R

Chord Hugo TT2

Hi folks- has the the Chord Hugo TT2 been reviewed? Would love to know how both the DAC, and amplifier sections measure.
Top Bottom