Search results

1. S

Audio technica r70x clicking when bass

I have this weird issue on my r70x on loud volume I hear like a click when a bass drum hits. The thing is if I tilt my head sideways its not there even at the same volume. What could this be?
  2. S

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I got this unit 1 month ago. Suddenly it started doing weird noises. I tested and my conclusion is there's only noise when in Bluetooth mode. If I put a few fingers on the antenna it disappears. If I unscrew the antenna it disappears. What's wrong? I just heard it one day suddenly.
  3. S

How much louder should Topping DX3 Pro+ be compared to Behringer umc202hd?

Yeah with the Bose it's maybe 15db and with r70x 5db. So 15db more is 35 times the power. That's the case with the Bose. However the r70s it's only around 5db.
  4. S

Both of them gets alot of headroom. Behringer at 50% is too loud. 30-40% is enough. 50% at Behringer is -15db low gain on topping
  5. S

Okay, I am sorry for the annoyance. I just thought if more people saw the question there would be a higher chance of someone explaining this.
  6. S

Do you usually measure this with or without clipping. Because if I were to use the Behringer normally I think it would maybe clip at 75% or something like that. Maybe even less.
  7. S

I know it might come of as annoying but I haven't gotten a good answer on why this is the case.
  8. S

Yeah it's not like any of them is too low. I just wanna know the science behind how something with 250mw into 300ohm compared to 7mw into 300 ohm only is 5db louder.
  9. S

Yes it is. If I would put all on max I wouldn't be able to listen because my ears would stop working.
  10. S

With audio technica r70x topping at -5dB in high gain is same volume as Behringer at max. I thought the topping would have alot more power than the Behringer?
  11. S

Yeah makes sense. Well I don't ever use the topping below -25 db at low gain so I have basically 38db headroom. 25+13 of high gain.
  12. S

I didn't turn down the volume on the Behringer it was at max. I just did this for a test. I put Spotify at like 10% then both at max. Also the Behringer only distorted with my Bose and M50x. On the r70x there was no noticeable distortion. Also on the r70x the Beringer was equal to around -5 on...
  13. S

Well the thing is the Behringer is 7mw into 300ohm while the topping is 250mw into 300ohm. 250/7=35 so it should be 35 times more powerful. Or maybe I don't understand this.
  14. S

For me it is not that much louder. It seems like it should be way louder considering the output power but basically the topping at -5 db is same as Behringer at max. With the R70x. I also tested with the Bose qc25 and there the topping is the same volume at -10 but the Bose is heavily distorted...
Top Bottom