Search results

1. A

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Is there a way to make the Windows volume to work too with this DAC? I know that it affects dynamic range, but I still need it sometimes. Other USB soundcards that I have, do not exhibit this behavior of ignoring completely the windows volume.
  2. A

I think I was wrong by blaming the C200, it seems that even with the onboard soundcard of the laptop, the clicks/pops appear. I'll test some more on other computers. I blamed the poor DAC for no reason, it seems that it's not its fault. I'm sorry. :rolleyes: Talking about the sound, C200...
  3. A

Thank you! I changed it, however, there is still a click/pop when a song starts and when i stop it. Also there will be 2 clicks/pops if the sample rate changes.
  4. A

it's nothing strange, it's the new 5.50 version that is completely different. Check it out yourself: https://www.smsl-audio.com/upload/portal/undefined/SMSLUSBAudioDriver.zip from here: https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/downlist/id/11.html
  5. A

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Wow, that 60 and 120hz hum...it kind of makes sense now of what I heard. Thanks for posting this link.
  6. A

Yes, that's what I thought too, but my friend who owns the whole system, could not disagree more. He thinks that the Little Dot is actually the thing that brings the HD6xx's to the next level.
  7. A

I've listened to a pair of HD6xx(they advertise it as a rebranded HD650) with Little Dot amp and a Meridian DAC. I felt like the sound had a certain hardness/roughness. My friend also had a lower spec HD5xx series, and they also gave me this impression. Has anyone else noticed this? Could this...
  8. A

FiiO K7

can you turn off that stupid light?
  9. A

USB audio interface upgrade for Weiliang Breeze Audio WBA-SE2. Any suggestions?

Do you guys think that the shitbox I have right now, that Weiliang Breeze Audio WBA-SE2 from the first post, could measure 1 kohm output impedance? I've just put the multimeter on it and it shows 1kohm. I've also measured a Samsung USBC dongle and it measures 4 ohms.
  10. A

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Dude, your opinions are worthless. Username AKM, posts AKM, etc. Bring some proof or go home.
  11. A

Could you please keep us updated with that blind test?
  12. A

What's your opinion on opamp vs discrete? Liquid Spark description made me wondering.

Is there any truth to this description? Btw, I saw the measurements here and there are some flaws to this amp: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-monoprice-liquid-spark-headphone-amp.5224/
  13. A

We need some sort of proof you know? Just show something. Post a video somewhere.
  14. A

bring some proof please, show those people that are complaining.
  15. A

Okay but you said there is no bass. You know what it means to have "no bass", right? So, from your post I should understand that there is no relevance to your initial comparison between AKM and ESS DACs because your perception was subjectively distracted by different volume levels.
  16. A

A simple demo shown as proof and you'll be the king of this forum.
  17. A

Come on man, you must be able to realize that the sound differences among DACs are small/minimal. There's no such thing as "there is no bass" for a normal functioning unit. Maybe you have a faulty unit, or an imperfect connection. Post a video somewhere with your discoveries. Show some proof...
  18. A

$9 Headphone Review: Sony MDR-ZX110

The only problem is that I don't have experience with more expensive headphones. So I have this feeling that I might have been living under a rock for thinking that CAL sounds good.
Top Bottom