Search results

1. B

Chromecast Ultra And Chromecast with Google TV as Audio Streamers

That s why I use the old version , thé chrome cast TV with an hdmi audio extractor, and it works flawlessly
  2. B

Whith which Chromecast Can tout use this? A link?
  3. B

Hi, what does it mean, through USB interface?? Does thé chromecast Google tv has USB output for audio? Thanks
  4. B

Sorry, but my dac indicates me 24 bit 96 khz in using my chromecast video , it is this model...
  5. B

As I used almost ony Amazon Music HD, I used this solution, Google chromecast tv associated to an hdmi audio extractor directly to the optical input of my DAC SMSL and sincerely , it works smoothly. I wish Amir can test this solution to obtain results and to seen ow it competes with Less...
  6. B

SMSL M300 mkII Stucked at 48 Khz

mibox = android oppo is proprietary My aim is to , finally, listen to amazon music HD with HD files but:confused::(:(
  7. B

It comes from an android box or my oppo 203, same results, not from a PC
  8. B

Hi, I tried so much things to know where it comes from , mys SMSL M300 is feeding with optical. I tried so much music files (24 bis, 96 Khz, 192 Khz etc... but my DAC keeps on showing me 48Khz on its display. I do not know what to do?? My sources is a mibox, tried also my oppo blueray 203, same...
  9. B

best audio streamer for amazon music HD

Hi, Actually I use an LFD amplifier with Harbeth speaker with a small dac SMSL . I need now to stream my amazon music. I use actually a mibox which is an android box which works quite well as endpoint or with the built in app amazon. The problem is the output is limited to 16/44.1. I need to...
  10. B

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

what is the difference between this SMSL M200 and the M300MKII ?
  11. B

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

OK, I already have a darkvoice 336 SE and this was with no issue but not satisfied with, that s one of the reason why. Thanks for the help.
  12. B

I do not know that s why I ask my question, cause I can hear distortion...That s it. Please do not tell me that s the headphone output of this dx3 is a must have or ??
  13. B

For example, with my hifiman HE4XX the sound is not satisfying me at all. The sound has a lot of distortion..Not great at all.
  14. B

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

OK I found the procedure ine their website but do I need it since I do not use this dac with a PC but with an SMSL DP3 music server.
  15. B

Hi Wassim, Thanks, Can you tell me how to put this driver xmos into this smsl 300 ? I ve not do it but I can already say that it is way way beyond my expectations in comparison of my DX3 pro. Thanks Wassim for your help
  16. B

I have an dx3 pro V1, I am looking to have a decent output headphone for my hifiman HE4XX and Senheiser HD58X, or I am not satisfied with the output of this dx3pro. Can you advise me for a good headphone amp for my dx3 , thanks.
  17. B

Yo,, I just received my SMSL M300 MKII, I just connect it and let it burn a little bit, the first sound in comparison with my Topping DX3, is little different..Time will tell me.
  18. B

I suppose your answer but I would like to ask you if a linerar power supply for this kind of DAC will be a benefit ? Thanks Mine has been sent today from china.
  19. B

Bravo, j ai également commandé le mien, il arrivera de chine donc je peux attendre..je suppose que tu habites en France, moi également et j adore les dac à base AKM. I also ordered mine on the 10th anniversary of aliexpress, I hope he ll deserve more than my dx3pro that I love, so smooth ... I...
  20. B

DO you think there will be a good difference in listening experience in finding a good 15 v power supply? For the moment I am really impressed by this DX3 from far from my previous dac of 2 K€, really a super listening experience...Veryhappy..
Top Bottom