Search results

1. M

New Hypex power amps and preamps

Here's some audio p0rn for you from Munich. The DIY preamp kit will cost form 1225,- EUR (I suppose without VAT), including connectors, internal cabling, case, all screws. Just assemble. Power amp mono kits from 825,- EUR and stereo from 1225,- EUR. Interesting times!
  2. M

New Purifi amplifiers coming

At the High End I met Purifi, and I was offered a sneak peek of the new 1ET9040BA. Available soon-ish, this amplifier module is a full bridge topology (a first for Bruno Putzeys?) and it has a residual noise of 8uV, so it beats the newest NCorex's. As for power and stability, if I understood...
  3. M

Monolith by Monoprice Liquid Platinum Balanced Limited Edition AK4499EQ DAC by Alex Cavalli Available?

Hello I just got an email from monoprice about the availability of the Monoprice DAC designed around the AK4499EQ, that seemed to be destined to vapourware fame! No announcement on the AKM web site about the availability of the chip yet, however. I think it would be strange if this was old...
  4. M

SOLD: Abrahamsen V3.0 Preamplifier + V4.0 Power Amplifier

I have decided to part with my Abrahamsen amplification. Bought in December 2015, it has served me for a few years, until I moved onto a completely different type of amplifier. The amplification consists of an Abrahamsen V3.0 UP Preamplifier and one V4.0 UP stereo Power Amplifier. I am not...
  5. M

FS: A pair of Apollon Hypex NC500 based monoblocks

Hello I am selling my two Hypex NC500-based monoblocks manufactured by Apollon. Each monoblock contains a Hypex SMPS1200A700 power supply, a Hypex NC500 amplification module, Apollon's standby control board and Apollon's buffer with Sonic Imagery 994 discrete opamps. Pictures can be seen here...
Top Bottom