Search results

1. U

Avr for kef reference 1 meta?

thanks! I'm not sure I understand how to use the calculator. the room is 4x5 meters, listening from around 3 meters. You think the cinema 50 is a better value than the 3800?
  2. U

I saw that amir didn't recommend it tho? I also own a wiim pro, that I could use to stream music. is the denon 4800/cinema 40 worth double the price? is the end results that far from each other?
  3. U

so you think the 3800 is enough?
  4. U

So I’m currently using a 4.1 system. will use more channels in the future. Depends on WAF. Atm I’m using denon 1300x which only have Multeq xt... with Kef reference 1 meta as front, ls50 as surround and B&W DB1D as subwoofer. I’m a slow upgrader, so I want an avr that will last and take the...
  5. U

Help needed with buying a new avr for 4.1 setup with high end speakers

So I’m currently using a 4.1 system. Probably won’t need more channels atm. Maybe will go for 4.1.2/4.1.4 in the future or 6.2. Depends on WAF. Atm I’m using denon 1300x which only have Multeq xt... with Kef reference 1 meta as front, ls50 as surround and B&W DB1D as subwoofer. I’m a slow...
  6. U

Kef R Meta Series Release

I have matching color ls50 as surrounds :)
  7. U

So, After 5 years with the great ls50, My new KEF reference 1 META with S-RF1 stands were delivered today. I have DB1D and it's off at the moment for 2ch listening. Outstanding.
  8. U

How will the r7 meta stands against reference 1 meta? For movies and music. Considering upgrades from og ls50. I will use it with a avr. (Maybe a more advanced one in the future). I have DB1D as well. It’s around 5400$ against 7500$-8000$ where I live.
  9. U

Revel F226Be vs KEF Reference 1 Meta

ATM none. Saving up, then i'll go demo.
  10. U

Hmm why those two - I always loved kef and wanted to try the reference. My dealer recommended to checkout 226be. What speaker do you suggest?
  11. U

Is there any winner between the two? for hometheater and music. They are on my list of optional upgrade from the OG ls50 that I own for a few years. I have b&w DB1D as a subwoofer.
Top Bottom