Search results

1. D

Overview of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

I finally got my THX AAA 789 from massdrop. I decided to record my experience down before I forget. The THX amp came in a hard cardboard box, with very well packaged hard foam inside to hold the amp. After setting the amp up, the first thing I noticed is that the DC power plug (the connector...
  2. D

How much power for my speakers?

is 225w ALOT OF power for speak amps? what's the the most common power output range for speaker amps?
  3. D

$1000 USD IEM, worth?

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-empire-ears-zeus-universal-iems#overview $1000 USD IEM, worth or snakeoil?
  4. D

Blind test 16 times, audiophile USB Cable vs USB cable

Anyone seen this video? He claims there is a sound difference between USB cables and he did a blind test 16 times, and can tell them apart every time. Another person claim USB cable make difference (PS Audio): Snake Oil Salesman?
  5. D

Does DSD sound better than PCM?

Does DSD sound better than PCM? Do you get better sound? I am so confused.
  6. D

Windows Directsound/DAC Help

Windows Directsound/DAC Help: My Topping DX7s has arrived. I installed the topping DX7s driver. How come it still doesn't have support for 32Bit/768kHz?
  7. D

Topping DX7s Help

My Topping DX7s is shipping to me right now, but I have a grounding problem with my computer. In fact, I have a terrible noise problem. Do I need to buy IFI Idefender 3.0 and IFI iPower? (Amirm said that a good DAC with proper design, should filter out all USB noise problem, do I still need to...
Top Bottom