Search results

1. T

Noise canceling headphones for outdoor power tools?

Hi, I’ve been using Bose wireless noise canceling earbuds when using my tractor, chainsaw, etc. I really like having the music and I get less of a noise-induced temporary threshold shift in my hearing compared to high NRR ear muffs. Today I lost one bud while clearing a trail and can’t find...
  2. T

Vinyl Records on Morning Joe

Begins at the 4:11 mark: https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/brand-up-brand-down-march-madness-ja-morant-vinyl-records-165049413674 1) Vinyl record sales exceed CDs 2) Looking at the album apparently makes it sound better I do miss looking at album cover art and the info on musicians etc...
  3. T

Coaxial Confused - new DAC

I just bought a Lavaudio DS600 DAC that has inputs for bluetooth, USB, optical, and coaxial. I have the bluetooth and USB receiving audio from my iphone and ipad, and the optical connected to my CD player. I thought I could connect my cable box to the coaxial input. Previously I used the RCA...
  4. T

New Towers-BMR Philharmonic, Revel F208, or other?

Hi, I am looking for new tower speakers specifically for 2 channel music. I do not want to add a sub, so looking for something with good bass extension. I have a new Hypex NC502MP amp from Audiophonics and a Lavaudio DS600 dac. I am using Klipsch RP-280f speakers which sound very nice and...
  5. T

Preamp for Hypex NC502MP

Hi, I just purchased an Audiophonics NC502MP amp and need a preamp just for 2 channel music. The amp has both RCA and XLR inputs and the Hypex spec sheet shows an input impedance of 47k ohms. Right now all of my components are RCA including a Harmon Kardon bluetooth adapter, and Onkyo CD...
Top Bottom