Search results

1. W

500$ Budget for Headphones and Amp/Dac

yes but i dont hear a difference besides the fact its quiter because of the pre amp settings. But i hear no difference in bass, mids or highs between his settings and HP default. Maybem my ears suck and i just cant hear little differences xD
  2. W

Update: Love the hd560s. Very comfy after 2 days (first two days was very tight on the head). Not enough bass for my taste but its okay for my first hp's. I returned the dx3 pro+ because i couldn't hear a difference. The HP gets loud enough via Laptop.
  3. W

Just found a spanish seller on amazon for the Topping DX3 Pro+ that has free delivery and it will arrive within next 4-5 days. Bought the HD 560S from Saturn for 10€ less Thanks all for your help. I'll get back when i have the gear and tested it :) <3 btw: Audiophonics charges 12€ for...
  4. W

I saw the rec for the iFi but not convinced after some research. I'll see tmr ;D
  5. W

yeah but it wont ship until june and it comes from china which means i have to pay costum fees. Not sure if i wanna buy two HP from the start. The AkG702 looks good at rtings.
  6. W

i doub't that. On top of the 200 € u pay 40€ tax (19%) and 14 € costum charge. How would they make a profit on me? Maybe the pre pay it but then when the parcel driver arrives, he gon charge me those 54 €
  7. W

Yeah but sweden aint germany xD. This ain't a european problem its a german problem since june 2021 :/. Checking out the akg atm
  8. W

Okay so i cant get the topping cause its only available from shenzenaudio and they send it from china. Problem is here in germany u pay a huge costums tax and extra tax (7%) on top of the 200€/$. Any other suggestion for amp/dac for 200€/$?
  9. W

Can anyone tell me the difference between this package e30 dac and l30 amp and the dx30 pro + (besides price xd)? Why would it be better to have dedicated amp and dac.
  10. W

Ur sure u can order the "french" version and get it send to germany? If i switch to german version they are 359
  11. W

Yeah :/ i just saw. f*ck my country xD. Thanks for the link :) Any opinion on the beyerdynamics 770 880 990? How do they stack up against sennheiser.
  12. W

The 650 is 350 €. Many ppl say that the hd6xx is the same as the 650 in sound but is "only" 216 at drop. Would u still recommand the 650 if so, why?
  13. W

PC. Whats the difference between hd560 - hd 58drop jubile - hd6xx. Whats the up and downsides.
  14. W

thanks but i dont need a streamer :) The HD598se dont exist here in Germany :/
  15. W

Hi, thanks for ur reply. Unfortunaly i can't get shitt products in eurpe atm cause no stock. Any suggestions for dac and amp or combi? Def will look at these HP.
  16. W

Hi, thanks for ur reply. Problem is that i dont have any friends that have good headphones :D They just have airpods. I also dont have any shop here where i live and the city is only reachable with a car that i dont have. We used to have a train here but their was a huge flooding last year and...
  17. W

Hello, Am a complete noob on the subject of Headphones and Amps I have spent the last two days browsing through google but that has only made things worse for me because there is so much choice. Hope you can help me narrow down the choices a bit. Budget: 500€ Music taste: 10% Rock - 10% EDM -...
Top Bottom