Search results

1. Rat God

Amplifier for Hifiman Sundara

Sorry for bothering you again but honestly I can't really see what the difference between these are? Why is one cheaper while coming with more features despite having virtually the same stats, unless such minute differences actually matter?
  2. Rat God

Pre amp and Power amp vs integrated amp

There has (to my knowledge) never been a blind test that shows that a 50€ DAC is distinguishable to human hearing from a 5000€ DAC, on the other end I've never seen a blind test where the speakers/headphones are not distinguishable. So spend your money where it actually matters.
  3. Rat God

First amp

Han har ingen idé om hvad han snakker om, Schitt og JDS sender begge fra USA so du kommer til at betale told og import gebyr. Har du valgt en AMP?
  4. Rat God

Catalogue of blind tests

So has there been any blind tests on DACs?
  5. Rat God

Thanks, you're the man! I need to up my googling game tbh I'll watch some reviews for your suggestions and buy one. I'll buy the dongle, probably better than whatever is on my MOBO. Again, thanks a lot man. I appreciate it.
  6. Rat God

Do you have experience with the Fiio E10K AMP? I can find it easily in Danish shops.
  7. Rat God

Should have included that in the post, sorry. ~150€, it has to really be worth it to go over because I don't plan on upgrading from the Sundaras.
  8. Rat God

Needs to be shipped from Europe Probably thread #50 on this but all the recommendations are for amplifiers only available in AMERICA. :mad: Living in Denmark I'd have to pay ~50% import tax + fees so anything that isn't shipped from within the EU is out of the question. Can't afford DAC I...
  9. Rat God

Is Ohm's law taught in primary school in your country?

In Denmark we there taught it in folkeskolen (primary school?) but it was on very simple examples and mostly just telling us that it exists. After choosing physics in later education I've gotten a vastly better understanding of Ohms law.
Top Bottom